031 207 3900 firstname.lastname@example.org 582 Peter Mokaba Ridge, Durban, 4001
Seta Accredited Institution / Adobe Authorised Training Centre
Official Corel Training Partner
This quick start courses is designed to give non-designers ample skill to be able to design graphics for adverts, pamphlets, social media etc.
It will give you impressive design skills to supplement your work.
▪ Manipulate & retouch images in Photoshop
▪ Remove objects and backgrounds from photos
▪ Change colours and reshape objects
▪ Design layouts for invites, cards, flyers, etc
▪ Design facebook covers and adverts
▪ Design for non-designers
▪ Adobe® Photoshop
▪ Airbrushing photos
▪ Designing Documents
▪ Designing cards , invites, flyers
▪ Designing artwork for social media
▪ Preparing artwork for print
▪ Preparing artwork for internet
▪ Class notes / manuals
▪ Demo Software
▪ Class and Enrichment Exercise Files
▪ Grade 11
▪ C or better in English
▪ Basic computer Literacy
▪ An interest in art & design.
▪ Official Adobe® Certificates of Completion
▪ Pixel Craft Training Certificate
▪ R 3500 Due before the start date
▪ R 5000 Due BEFORE lesson 3
▪ 05 May 2018
All our courses are taught by instructors who have a proven track record, have produced work for major companies and have teaching experience in tertiary level education.
▪ Every instructor is a certified expert in the field.
▪ Every instructor has over 10 years of industry experience.
▪ Every instructor has been teaching design for over 7 years.
REQUEST BOOKING OR FURTHER QUERIES
A great experience! Passionate, informative and helpful lecturing during and out of lecture times. If you are interested in developing your marketing skills this course is a must
As a business owner Pixel Craft’s design course has enabled me to create my own artwork and advertising. I would highly recommend Pixel Craft to anyone looking for design training.
An excellent course with to-the-point training. The classes are small enough that you able to receive individual attention when needed. I would definitely recommend Pixel Craft
- Samantha Harvey
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This course will give you basic to intermediate skills to design artwork for a variety of uses. Its perfect for someone who is not designer but requires the ability to put together presentable artwork for smaller products, services and events without having to pay a design.
Yes,we get right to the meat of it with practical examples so that you will walk away with skills you can actually use.
Yes, we are accredited with MictSeta and we are an Adobe Authorised Training Centre.
We take a maximum of 10 students. This is so every student gets one on one time with the instructors as well as ample opportunity to ask questions.
Each instructor has 5 years of actual industry experience and is an Adobe Certified Expert and an Adobe Certified Instructor.
We take a maximum of 10 students of the course. This ensures a quality experience for each student.
No - it is not a requirement. However drawing is a skill which you can learn and will help you visualise your designs.
No - however if you have a computer or laptop we will provide you with demo software to practice on.
No- The windows equivalent of the software is exactly the same. Keyboard shortcuts may differ slightly.
No prior experience is required.
Yes, payment can be done in 2 parts. Half before the start date, and the remainder is due midway through the course.
We are regularly contacted by companies in the industry to provide students who have completed the course. When this happens we recommend our best students
We offer you the opportunity to re-sit a module free of charge. We also have a forum where students help other students.
▪ Every instructor at Pixel Craft is an
internationally certified expert in the field.
▪ Every instructor has over 10 years of actual
▪ Every instructor has been teaching art and
design for over 7 years.
Seta accredited institution / Adobe® Authorised Training Centre / Official Corel® Training Partner