BECOME A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Start your graphic design career with practical training that equips you with professional skills, builds your confidence and gets you industry ready.
• Getting overwhelmed by technology
• Having to figure it out on your own
• Spending a fortune in time and fees
UNTIL PROMOTIONAL PRICING ENDS
GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSE IN DURBAN
NEXT COURSE DETAILS
If graphic design is your ideal career or you are seeking professional design skills to aid you in your current occupation then this graphic design course will equip you with cutting edge design skills, and the confidence to use them.
You will get the industry standard knowledge and practical skills required to create engaging creative design solutions, websites, animation and design for digital and commercial print. These skills are in demand by employers and clients the world over.
This course will enable you to :
● Design anything from logos to magazines
● Layout artwork for commercial print
● Build fully featured websites
● Create dynamic animation
This course is led by internationally certified instructors who have numerous years of design industry experience, as well as teaching experience. We will take you through every step and every action not only explaining the “how” but also the “why”. You will learn the workflows, secrets and shortcuts that professionals use to produce high quality graphic and media design work.
If you’re ready to start your design career with an unfair advantage -sign up now!
graphic design course in Durban
Send me the course info via :
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Intro to Design
We start with learning how to use colour, form, fonts and design principles to create effective design solutions
2. The Design Method
The Design Method is the professional workflow that develops a solution from concept to the final design
3. Computer Graphics 101
Explanation of the integral concepts of CG so that you understand everything from Anti-Aliasing to Z-Ordering
4. Apple Operating System
The Apple mac is the industry standard. In this module we get you to grips with this awesome computer in no time
5. Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop is the backbone of digital design. We learn how to use Photoshop to create and edit digital imagery.
6. Adobe Illustrator
Illustrator is used for creation of logos, drawings, cards and illustrations. In this module you will master it
7. Desktop Publishing
Learn how to design for commercial and digital print. We cover everything from spot colours to designing packaging.
8. Adobe InDesign
In this module we learn Indesign’s powerful layout tools to create page designs such as magazines and brochures
9. Brand Development
Learn how to design the visual elements of a brand such as logos, fonts and colour to create unique corporate identities.
10. Web Design in WordPress
In this module you will learn how to design professional, responsive WordPress websites that work on any device.
11. Animation techniques
Learn how to bring characters and scenes to life with the Animation techniques module, and Adobe After Effects
12. Portfolio Building
In the final module you will compile all the the artwork you have created into a presentable portfolio to showcase your best work.
DO YOU MEET THE
Minimum Grade 11
Basic Computer Literacy
Computer. USB Disk
C+ Grade in English
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
• Payment plan available
• Only valid for the 01 February 2021 Course
• Only valid until 31 December 2020
HAVE A QUERY OR READY TO BOOK ? FILL IN THE
QUERY / BOOKING FORM
OUR AWESOME STUDENTS
JUST A FEW OF PREVIOUS CLASSES
COMMON QUERIES ABOUT THIS COURSE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This course is suited to anyone looking to start a career in graphic and media design. It will give you the practical skills and knowledge you need to produce the kind of artwork that companies and clients require.
If you are an entrepreneur looking to take all graphic and web design in-house to save on design costs then this course will be a worthwhile investment to you as well.
Youtube is great as a reference but it just can’t replace a structured course developed by experienced instructors who are on-hand to explain, demonstrate and assist you. On the surface it may seem like a cheap option but it’s perhaps one of the hardest ways to actually learn skills.
• You will have to spend time researching what to learn before you learn anything.
• You will have to watch many videos on the same topic to ensure you don’t have knowledge gaps.
• There’s no one there to answer your questions
• There’s no one to help you get unstuck
• There’s no one there to check you work to ensure you’re doing it right
• You will have to keep yourself motivated . Self motivation is one of the hardest things for human beings to do
Absolutely. This course does not contain unnecessary modules and outdated theory and techniques. This course has been developed to teach you all the skills you will actually use, the very same skills professionals all over the world are using right now. We have put every effort into making this the best graphic design course in Durban.
- Grade 11
- C+ English
- Computer Literacy
- Interest and passion in graphic design
• Computer with internet: You will need a fairly modern computer at home for assignments, research practice and prepare for tests.
• USB Drive: For the transfer of files between campus and home.
Yes. Every lecture builds on the one before, and introduces new concepts.
On average – 10. We are observing covid19 regulations.
Yes. The core modules have tests and assignments. You will have to pass all tests to pass the course.
- Seta accredited Assessor
- Seta Accredited Material Developer
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Adobe Certified Instructor
- ND Graphic Design
- ND Video Technology
- 15+ Years of Design Industry Experience
- 10 Years of Instructor Experience
- Adobe® Authorised Training Centre
- Official Corel Training Centre
- Seta Accredited Company
We are regularly contacted by companies seeking our graduates for intern or employment. When these opportunities arise , we recommend our best students. Please note : Pixel craft does not promise job placement.
Graphic Design Course in Durban | Web Design | Animation
Become a graphic designer with practical course that includes web design, animation, desktop publishing. Call :031 207 3900. This graphic design course in Durban has a 5 star reputation.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Pixel Craft Training
Course Provider URL: www.pixelcrafttraining.co.za
- Apply design principles effectively
- Design branding ( logos etc)
- Design social media content
- Create imagery with Photoshop
- Create graphics with Illustrator
- Layout magazines with InDesign
- Obtain domains and hosting
- Setup e-mails
- Create full featured websites
- Get on the first page of Google
- Works on any device
- Setup online stores
- Design for digital print
- Design for commercial print
- Prepare artwork for print
- Design Packaging
- Work with spot colours
- Bringing characters to life
- Animation for web design
- Animation for social media