TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENT OF FEES : if fees are not paid by the stipulated dates the student will not be permitted to attend further lectures, write exams, and no certificates issued until course fees have been settled in full.
2. CANCELLATIONS : Cancellations may be accepted by Pixel Craft if a written request, addressed to the Training Manager, is received no less than 30 days prior to commencement of the course, failing which the full fee will become immediately due and payable. After commencement of the course, no refunds will be made, and students are liable for the full course fees. Fees are due in full should a student drop out of the course. Deposits are non-refundable. Course bookings not transferable to another individual.
3. CLASS TIMES : As stipulated on page 1. If load-shedding or other unforeseen circumstances severely disrupts the current schedule it will be adjusted. Pixel Craft (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to adjust dates, days and times without prior notice.
4. ATTENDANCE : If you are going to be unavoidably absent from class, please phone to let us know. If you are continually absent or late, your position on the course or your qualification to sit for examinations could be jeopardised. Please note that if, for whatever reason, you miss classes and need to catch up on any material, the Trainers may not assist you with this during class as it would be unfair to the rest of the students and would slow their progress. Extra lessons are available at an hourly rate, but dates and times must be arranged with the Training Co-ordinator. Students who arrive late on a continual basis may not be allowed into class as it is disruptive to the lecture. No student may leave early unless specific permission is given by the Trainer.
5. CONDUCT : Pixel Craft does not tolerate inappropriate, disruptive or disrespectful behaviour in any form. Students are treated as professionals and are required to behave as such. One written warning will be issued to the student( or Guardian), if the offense persists the student will be expelled. Expelled students will be liable for outstanding course fees. • Smoking is only permitted in designated areas • Students are expected to keep their workstations tidy at all times. • Cellphones should be on silent and not be used during lectures. • Strictly no eating in the classroom • No visitors are allowed on the premises without written permission from management. • Covid19 safety measures are to be observed. You will not be allowed into class without a mask. Students are expected to keep their workstations clean and tidy as classes follow closely on one another. Do not leave any personal belongings lying around as Pixel Craft will not be held responsible loss of belongs, damage to property or injury to any persons.
INDEMNITY : By registering for any course , I indemnify the Pixel Craft (pty) Ltd, its members, directors and employees against all claims, losses, demands, actions, damages and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of my acts connected with or arising out of attending courses, whether suffered by me or any other third party, and I hold the indemnified party harmless there from.